[Xen-users] xl cpuid masking howto

Hi Xen users,

Since I spent way too much time last week figuring out how to properly set the cpuid masks in my xen guests configuration files to be able to live migrate over slightly different types of hardware, I did a write up documenting the whole thing:

https://tech.mendix.com/linux/2016/08/18/xen-cpuid-masking/

I hope the text will save other people some time and headaches. Also, if I by accident wrote something that's blatantly incorrect, let me know.

I'm aware that there's work going on in this area now, so I explicitely mention that I used Xen 4.4.1 in this case.

Have fun,
Hans van Kranenburg