Re: [Xen-users] 403 Invalid Token

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Damián D'Arrigo <ddarrigo.87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:43:08 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:53:08 +0000

Hello!

I need you help with something.

I have a VM with Windows Server 2012 R2 in a physic server with CENTOS6, and I'm using the XEN Project for virtualization. I need to migrate this VM to a physic server with CENTOS7. When the VM in booting on the new server, it restart and present a BSOD. I think the problem is the version of XEN Project on the Physic Server. Something about the emulated drivers on the XEN Project plataform, but I don't know.

Any ideas?

Thank you!