[Xen-users] X9DA7 or other E5 2600 smp motherboard

I'm considering upgrading from my ancient Core2Quad system to an E5
2600 system (expensive, rather than ludicrously expensive if I
upgraded to a 2600 v2/v3/v4 system) for various Xen HVM
experimentation with dual GPU passthrough.

I've seen other successful reports with this on KVM, any
comments/defects on Xen?