Re: [Xen-users] PV guests concurrent running limit

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Andrey Schmiegelow <asw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 08:50:07 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 11:52:14 +0000

Hello Sarah.

I guess you are right, your explanation makes a lot of sense but to confirm that I'll need to wait for a while to give a maintenance window and make new tests.
The server will be under a heavy production for the next days.
I'll return soon.

Thank you for your answer.
Andrey