[Xen-users] prebuilt static ARM64 xen tools, anyone?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Jun Sun <jsun@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:33:35 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 21:35:00 +0000

Hi, all,

I wonder if there are any prebuilt static ARM64 xen tools around.  Would appreciate any pointers.

If not, I wonder if we could build static versions ourselves.  I see a couple of tutorials, but none of them mentioning static builds.  Is that even possible?

Currently I have xen booting up a linux kernel with ramdisk root.  I like to be able to run at one simple DomU linux with ramdisk (could be the same image as Dom0).  What is the easiest way?

Thanks.

Jun