[Xen-users] Hardware compability (C236 + E3-1275v5)

Hi all,

I am planning to buy some new hardware - Does anyone have some
experience with the following combination of motherboard and CPU?
Motherboard: MSI C236A Workstation
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275 v5

The Motherboard has the C236 chipset.
http://ark.intel.com/products/90594
The CPU ark is here: http://ark.intel.com/products/88177

The Chipset supports VT-d, the CPU too (with EPT-Support). But I heard
some problems about not fully implemented IOMMU?

Some comment about that would be nice. Maybe someone has this exact
combination or at least one of the two components or someone can say
something about the usefulness of the info about VT-d in the ark?

Cheers
CRT