[Xen-users] pvgrub: Error 9: Unknown boot failure

Hi,

I'm experiencing the bug below which was discussed on xen-devel December
last year buy Ian and Juergen. I'm using xen-pvgrub-4.7.0 on Gentoo.

The bug only seems to occur with the last domU booted on my machine.
Where do I find a patch that fixes that?

Once I find a patch to address the issue, I will also forward it to the
Gentoo maintainers via their bugzilla.

Kind Regards,
  Sven

output of xl create -c:

  Booting 'Gentoo'

root (hd0)
 Filesystem type is ext2fs, using whole disk
kernel /boot/vmlinuz ro root=/dev/xvda1 rootfstype=ext4

Tpmfront:Error Unable to read device/vtpm/0/backend-id during tpmfront
initialization! error = ENOENT
Tpmfront:Info Shutting down tpmfront
pin_table(x) returned 28993

Error 9: Unknown boot failure