[Xen-users] Xen 4.2.4 and 4.6 hangs

Hi there,

I am trying to install and boot xen.  I followed the following procedure. There was no errors while installation. But when I select the grub entry it hangs.

The following is the steps I followed.

yum -y install centos-release-xen
yum --enablerepo=centos-virt-xen -y update kernel
yum --enablerepo=centos-virt-xen -y install xen
/bin/grub-bootxen.sh
reboot
xl info

I also tried to compile the xen4.2.4 source code . I did the following..

$ ./configure

$ make world

$ make install

After the above steps completed without errors, I added an entry to the grub.cfg and booted but like the above it hangs. But I am able to select the linux kernel and it boots properly. In both I get the following and then the xen hangs…

Is there any steps we are missing?

Thanks

Soumendu