[Xen-users] Builds on Stretch with new gcc-6 default fPIE

Users,

On October 27 Debian Stretch went to default `Position Independent Execution` with gcc-6. The gcc-5
does not set this flag:
    --enable-default-pie

The v1.9.2 of seabios.git in (xen-4.7.0.tar.gz) errors now and the Dev posted this patch

the above patch has not merged into the xenbits seabios.git. Either way, its apparent that fPIE is
patched out.

When the Xen tree has 187 Makefiles, are we looking at 187 potential patches to disable this `feature`?

I first dealt with Xen-47 in Stretch. My strategy was to build with gcc-5 since I encountered too many
errors that stopped the build. Also I used the same IPXE commit from xen-48.

I'm doing everything I can to avoid Stretch as it approaches the freeze, and instead use Xenial as my
primary dom0. Stretch has too many silly bugs, while they are reported & documented, they are not
fixed. Why does tar 1.29 still have a broken --exclude switch?

Sorry to rant about Stretch,
PryMar56