[Xen-users] Connect via VNC

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Luis E. Arevalo R." <arevalo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 16:52:40 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 19:53:43 +0000

Hi everybody:

I'm new Xen user and I have a litle problem. Actually, I have a Xen Server on Debian Jessie, and Windows Server 2008 like a gues. Both were installed following the instructions of Debian.org [1] and Mehdi.me [2] and work perfectly.

The issue: I need install a second virtual machine (Windows Server) and I can't connect via VNC:

$ telnet 192.168.254.240 5900
Trying 192.168.254.240...

The config file [3] contains a vnclisten entry:

vnclisten = "0.0.0.0"

And the old config file [4], doesn't.

What am I doing wrong? How do I connect via VNC to a second virtual machine to complete its installation?

I appreciate any kind of help. Regards!

--
Luis Eduardo Arevalo Reyes                    User #354770 http://linuxcounter.net
Fono +56 9 54012831                                                    http://www.luchox.cl