Re: [Xen-users] Xen 8.1 Windows drivers problem

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Brandon Shoemaker" <brandon.shoemaker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 10:38:08 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:39:08 +0000

Well it is good to see someone else has these problems and it's not just me.
My VM's do not leave anything in the Windows event viewer logs for this
problem.  I do end up having to force restart them from the hypervisor control
panel (SolusVM) to be able to login again from console or RDP.  Like I said it
seems like the GUI environment is crashing as console is blank and unresponsive
though they are still answerable over the network as they respond to ping's.

I was wondering will there ever be a point that anyone can foresee that these
older drivers (ejbpv_Vista2008x64_1.0.1105.msi) no longer work?  I'm stuck in a
situation where I cannot use these new drivers until this problem is figured
out and I have a large number of VMs depending on these older drivers.

Is it possible for a CentOS Xen client to open a paid support case with anyone
perhaps Citrix on this driver issue?