[Xen-users] VG within VG

Hello everyone!

Sorry my english.

For example, I create a VG with the name of the VM, for example VGVM01 and then I create a LV (/ dev / mapper / VGVM01-LV) and delivered as a disk to the VM in virt-manager.
What happens is that in this way, it becomes active in hyper both the VG that I create (VGVM01) and the VG that I create inside the VM and sometimes the duplicate VG message appears in the hypervisor.

Is that correct, or do you do it differently?

Thanks!

--
Att,
Jorge Visentini