Re: [Xen-users] Problems installing Xen on Ubuntu

On Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 2:20 PM, Victory Omole <vtomole@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It works on openSUSE, I have a question about Xen's design, This picture https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/File:XenArch1.png is kind of misleading. When i boot openSUSE (my dom0) with the hypervisor, does that mean openSUSE is running on top on the hypervisor as the drawing shows? Or does it mean that openSUSE is the bundled with the hypervisor? (which means dom0 should be in the same level as the hypervisor in the drawing). To be more clear, i booted up an OS in xen and it looks like the same thing that would happen if i used Qemu or VirtualBox.

Thank you.