Re: [Xen-users] 2 recently updated Centos6 Xen 4.6.3-5 server crashes

Hey George,

We upgraded to that kernel-3.18.44-20.el6.x86_64 for all servers on Friday
December 2, 2016.

We updated to Xen 4.6.3-5.el6.x86_64 for all servers on Friday, January 13,
2017.

Between December 2 and February 6 we did not have any issues.  Two servers
crashed last week but none yet since.  We will see how this week goes.

Thanks for the inquiry.  If you have any suggestions they are welcome.

When did you update your kernel?

We've had a lot of complaints about the 3.18.44 kernel.  That came out in
November, but if you hadn't updated since then that may be the issue.  We're in
the process of updating it to a 4.x kernel, but Johnny Hughes has hit some
snags.

 -George