Re: [Xen-users] xen dom0 nfs hangs, oom killer and more

Sorry that I didn't read your mail carefully, so forgive me if what I
mentioned does not make sense to you.
I may have hit similar issue before.
While I could not remember all the details, the impression is that in
my case this has something to do with kernel compilation config.
You should be avoid aggressive kernel preemption config (e.g realtime
desktop / desktop). Using the 'server' config works fine for me.
With preemption enabled, the deadlock situation happens when system
memory is low and NFS or netback asks for more memory while VMM tries
to relinquish some page from NFS or netback. This by no means will be
exact / precise description since it's all from my unreliable memory.

But anyway, its something you could have a check in this direction.