Re: [Xen-users] HVM domU on storage driver domain

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Can you please paste the log with the patch applied? (and xl -vvv ...)

Thank you for clarifying my misunderstandings.
Please find the log in the attachment.
To be honest, I wasn't able to find any fundamental difference.
I even suspect if I applied the patch correctly. But I think its
correctly patched:

/usr/local/lib# grep 'Testing if domain needs DM' *.so
Binary file libxenlight.so matches

Thanks,
Rui