Re: [Xen-users] HVM domU on storage driver domain

On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 10:13:15PM +0800, G.R. wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 27, 2017 at 5:47 PM, Roger Pau Monné <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Can you please paste the log with the patch applied? (and xl -vvv ...)
> >
> Thank you for clarifying my misunderstandings.
> Please find the log in the attachment.
> To be honest, I wasn't able to find any fundamental difference.
> I even suspect if I applied the patch correctly. But I think its
> correctly patched:

Yes, it's correctly patched, it's just not using the function that I've
patched. Stupid question, but does the same exact config file work if you move
the virtual disk to Dom0? (but still using a stubdomain, and not changing any
other options).

Thanks, Roger.