Re: [Xen-users] Xen must be on a 2Mb boundary

On Wednesday, 1 March 2017, 13:15:08 EST, Dario Faggioli wrote:
> But in general, if you think you're hitting a bug, or a configuration
> that was working with a certain version of Xen, and is no longer
> working right now/on a later one, please consider reporting this whole
> thing to xen-devel.

Searching Markmail for that error msg, it turns out Jan Beulich did the
original EFI boot code implementation in 2011, and patched it again in 2013.
That error msg is in xen/arch/x86/efi/efi-boot.h, and removed from xen/common/
efi/boot.c in 2014.

Interestingly enough, "grep -a boundary" on xen.efi does NOT turn up this
error msg, so I don't know who is printing it.