[Xen-users] I can not start xencommons

I compiled xen-4.8 from source in my centos7. I chosen linux 4.9.13 as the Dom0. And  I use make xenconfig commond to compile the Dom0 kernel. After I complete these steps. I boot the centos 7 with xen.
xl info and xl list works.It seems everything is ok.
But when I start xencommons, something wrong with it.

# /etc/init.d/xencommons start
Setting domain 0 name, domid and JSON config...
Dom0 is already set up
Starting xenconsoled...
Starting QEMU as disk backend for dom0
qemu-system-i386: could not acquire pid file: Resource temporarily unavailable

I check the boot log, and I found
Mar 04 09:42:53 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Failed to start Load Kernel Modules.
Then, I use command: /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-modules-load
It shows:
Module 'xen_evtchn' is builtin
Module 'xen_gntdev' is builtin
Failed to find module 'evtchn'
Failed to find module 'gntdev'
Failed to find module 'netbk'
Failed to find module 'blkbk'
Failed to find module 'xen-scsibk'
Failed to find module 'usbbk'
Failed to find module 'pciback'
Failed to find module 'blktap2'

The attach is dmesg information and the xl dmesg information.
/var/log/audit/audit.log file is too big to upload.

孙鄂雄   上海大学
联系方式: +86-13732252150
电子邮箱: sunexiong@163.com
联系地址:  上海大学宝山校区上大路99号校内