Re: [Xen-users] I can not start xencommons

On 07/03/17 16:10, 孙鄂雄 wrote:
> I compiled xen-4.8 from source in my centos7. I chosen linux 4.9.13 as the
> Dom0. And  I use make xenconfig commond to compile the Dom0 kernel. After I
> complete these steps. I boot the centos 7 with xen.
> xl info and xl list works.It seems everything is ok.
> But when I start xencommons, something wrong with it.
>

> # /etc/init.d/xencommons start
> Setting domain 0 name, domid and JSON config...
> Dom0 is already set up
> Starting xenconsoled...
> Starting QEMU as disk backend for dom0
> qemu-system-i386: could not acquire pid file: Resource temporarily unavailable
>

> I check the boot log, and I found
> Mar 04 09:42:53 localhost.localdomain systemd[1]: Failed to start Load Kernel
> Modules.
> Then, I use command: /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-modules-load
> It shows:
> Module 'xen_evtchn' is builtin
> Module 'xen_gntdev' is builtin
> Failed to find module 'evtchn'
> Failed to find module 'gntdev'
> Failed to find module 'netbk'
> Failed to find module 'blkbk'
> Failed to find module 'xen-scsibk'
> Failed to find module 'usbbk'
> Failed to find module 'pciback'
> Failed to find module 'blktap2'
>
> The attach is dmesg information and the xl dmesg information.
>
> /var/log/audit/audit.log file is too big to upload.

Thanks -- could you then do 'tail -100 audit.log' just after you try
running xencommons?

Also, just checking -- it appears you're running xencommons by hand, is
that right?

Is there a reason you're running the SysV version of xencommons rather
than using the systemd startup files?  (see INSTALL for how to use and
enable the systemd scripts)

Finally -- probably the first thing to do is to see if disabling SELinux
affects anything.  You can do this by modifying /etc/ selinux/config and
setting SELINUX=permissive.

Thanks!
 -George