Re: [Xen-users] Is there any profiling tools for XEN under ARM64

Hi Julien,

>>> oprofile is not yet support in Xen on ARM64. But I remember that some
>>> people
>>> were profiling Xen (maybe with outside tools). I have CCed Volodymyr who
>>> did
>>> mention it recently.
>>
>> Yes, I profiled XEN. But I used Lauterbach hardware debugger to do this.
>
> Would you mind to share some details? There was question about that on
> xen-users ML recently (see [1]).
As I said in that thread, it is pretty straightforward and is covered
in documentation. I showed basic steps to load XEN symbols. Then you
just can use profiling menu in Trace32. It is pretty intuitive.
I'll gladly answer to any questions if there will be any.

--
WBR Volodymyr Babchuk aka lorc [+380976646013]
mailto: vlad.babchuk@xxxxxxxxx