[Xen-users] run a liveCD as a domU

Hi all,

I'm trying to explore the Tails O/S but I can't figure out how to setup a config file to boot its liveCD iso as a domU.

I finally got it to "xl create" without throwing errors using the following config but I'm not sure if it's running or just purring along doing nothing...

Minimal config:
---------------------
name        = 'TAILS'

builder     ='hvm'

vcpus       = '1'
memory      = '1024'
boot        = 'c'

disk        = [
  'file:/etc/xen/VMs/boot/tails-amd64-3.0.iso,xvdd:cdrom,r',
]

serial      = 'pty'
stdvga      = 'cirrus'
vga         = 'cirrus'

xl console TAILS goes to a blank line but there is no output;
ctrl-] return control back to me.

3 questions:
 1) does this config do what I want?
 2) is it really running;