Re: [Xen-users] xend-config.sxp idle

On Mon, Aug 21, 2017 at 05:01:19PM +0200, Mickael Choisnard wrote:
> Why there is the file xend-config.sxp ? Where or How to find Xen errors ?
> I would like to use the web server because  virt-manager (new version) don't
> see domU only dom0.

AFAICT from README.Debian.gz for libvirt, xen cfg needs to be imported
into libvirt to be visible in virsh and virt-manager:

  Libvirt uses libxl to manage xen domains. In order to migrate your
  configuration from a xend based setup use:

      virsh define <(virsh domxml-from-native xen-xm /etc/xen/yourxendomain.cfg)

  For some more details see #783901.

> So i installed openxmanager
> (https://github.com/OpenXenManager/openxenmanager) and it use https/http to
> see xen config.

Better check if that application supports xl style of Xen.

--
Valentin