Re: [Xen-users] Boot loop after upgrade

Hi Michel,

On Fri, 1 Sep 2017, at 17:57, Michel D'HOOGE wrote:
> the screen was black again when using the configuration that worked yesterday
> So I did like yesterday: fully boot into Arch 4.12.8 and then reboot
> into my recompiled kernel through xen. And that works.

I also currently have this problem, but have not looked into it.
It is separate to the Arch Linux 4.12 Xen PV CONFIG_INTEL_ATOMISP issue.

I boot using UEFI -> GRUB multiboot2 -> xen on Arch Linux 4.12.10 dom0
From a cold boot Xen dom0 does not start.
If I boot UEFI -> GRUB multiboot2 -> Arch Linux 4.12.10 without xen
Then reboot, Xen on Arch Linux 4.12.10 dom0 works.

John