[Xen-users] Is there a way to write memory into a file directly in xen without dom0?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Zihan Yang <tgnyang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 21:38:18 +0800
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:39:36 +0000

Hi,

I wonder if there is a way to allow xen to directly write content of some memory pages into a file? For example, I'd like to log some custom information about some domU without the help of dom0, because the round trip into dom0 and finally go into xen again to do the IO, seems a little slow. and I might lose some information.

Thanks.