Re: [Xen-users] booting debian/stretch as EFI guest on Xen 4.9.0 host -- ​\EFI\debian\grubx64.efi "not recognized"?

On 10/16/17 1:46 PM, Robert McNicol wrote:
I don't see anything overt, but when I get a chance Ill try to duplicate here.

Thx.

Just curious -- have you had success with _any_ config to date, launching Debian9 installer as a UEFI guest?

what host OS are you on?  ovmf from distro pkgs, or DIY build?