[Xen-users] Offline builds

I need to be able to build Xen offline. I was able to do so by copying
the xen-src directory to my disconnected machine, but now that I've
made some source code changes, the build fails when it attempts to
contact xenbits.xen.org, apparently due to the following expanded make
actions:

if test -d git://xenbits.xen.org/qemu-xen-.git; then
        mkdir -p qemu-xen-dir;
else
        export GIT=git
        git-checkout.sh git://xenbits.xen.org/qemu-xen.git \
                qemu-xen-4.7.0-rc5 qemu-xen-dir;
fi

Recopying xen-src to my disconnected machine is inconvenient, as it
forces me to save and re-apply my patches. Is there a way to instruct
the Xen build process to use cached qemu without attempting to refresh
from xenbits.xen.org? I haven't done a clean of any sort since the
previous copy...

Alternatively... Is there a clean way to instruct the build system to
use a local "bare" repo in lieu of the remote xenbits.xen.org?

Thanks,
Brett S.