Re: [Xen-users] Not good performance on Xen

Hello guys :-) ,

Sorry for the delay, i was a little busy.

@Kun Cheng :
I did your suggestion but i don't know how to correctly use "xl vcpu-pin" with this configuration. If i don't use this command and launch the benchmark, the slowdown is less important but still exist and about the missing texture, this issue is gone.

@Dario Faggioli
I did your test (during the benchmark) like you asked me and i share your my result for the test with 8 and 16 vcpus. I use pastebin, it's more clearly.
- 8 cpus test : https://pastebin.com/JK48QRGz
- 16 cous test : https://pastebin.com/FFiRBCYW

Cheers,
Maxime