Re: [Xen-users] UEFI bios

Phil,

The 16.04 distro has Xen 4.6.5 and qemu-2.5, although xen4.6 released using qemu-2.2.

I don't believe there was support for OVMF bios in qemu-2.2, nor in xen-4.6. You can tell if Xen was built with OVMF bios support when you see hvmloader> 1.5 MB, since it is carrying an embedded 1MB blob.

I know the preferences of many 16.04 Xen users and the majority will not use the distro packages, but prefer a source build like this:

If you navigate up you can find xen-4.8 builds too.

PryMar56
##xen-packaging Freenode IRC