[Xen-users] Virtualising on decentralised bare metal

Hi,

I'm interested in Xen as a bare metal hypervisor. I have three or four distinct hardware devices each with reasonably competent hardware specs for the required use case. I was interested to know if I can combine these distinct devices into a single cluster? How does one go about conceptualising this with Xen?

So I am thinking I would have Xen up and running on a master device. Then somehow getting the other devices to boot instances off the master device and each device running their own instance of a Linux image say.

Alternatively what's the best way to combine various bare metals into a single hardware unit?