[Xen-users] Arch linux PV domU, only 201707 working ?

Hello xen users using Arch linux as domU,

I wanted to move some of my PV domUs to Arch linux but it seems there is a bug open since august about kernel 4.12 (and 4.14) preventing it to boot

It seems only 201707 version would work but it's not on the mirrors...

so does anyone have tried to use a more recent ISO ?
Or anyone know where I can find the 2017 07 one ?

thanks advance for the help

Pierre