Re: [Xen-users] Network and SATA Instability on Xen 4.6/4.8

Den 08. des. 2017 22:17, skrev Kevin Stange:
> Hi,
>
> I've been running Xen 4.4 stably for some time under kernel 4.9 in dom0
> on CentOS 6 and have been trying to finally move my environment up to
> Xen 4.6 or 4.8 using CentOS 7.

I started having a hell of a time with a debian stretch domu a couple of
weeks back. Hang in various processes during drive activity (not
terribly heavy). Process unkillable, even with kill -9. Looking at the
stack under /proc/<PID> made me no wiser. domu storage is backed by lvm
over dm-raid. Xen-4.10, linux-image-4.9.0-4-amd64.

I updated to linux 4.13 from backports, and the problems are gone.