Re: [Xen-users] virtual machine introspection in Xen 4.7

Thank you, Dongli.

I noticed in Xen 4.7 release there was a "Improvements to the Virtual Machine Introspection (VMI) subsystem'', which made me wonder if there was a dedicated project other than libvmi. Anyway thank you so much and I will wait for Tamas' reply.

Dongli Zhang <dongli.zhang@xxxxxxxxxx>于2017年12月26日 周二下午3:39写道:
From my knowledge, xen vmi rely on libvmi and altp2m.

CCed Tamas for help.

Dongli Zhang