Re: [Xen-users] Hardening agains Meltdown and Spectre

On Fri, 2018-01-05 at 19:20 +0100, Patrick Noack wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

> I am still unsure, if its enough to patch all virtual-machines
> running on a Xenserver to harden agains Meltdown and Spectre Attacks.

If you are talking about XenServer --the Citrix product-- you should
ask on their forums/support channels.

A quick google search brought up this for me:
https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX231390

If you're talking about Xen-Project, then it's fine to discuss this
here. A more than good starting point would be:
https://blog.xenproject.org/2018/01/04/xen-project-spectremeltdown-faq/

Dario