[Xen-users] Configure live migration on Xen 4.6

Hi all,

I' running Xen 4.6 on some CentOS 7-systems, using GlusterFS as
replicated/distributed storage for the para-vms on all systems.

If I try to do a live-migration from one Xen to an other I get an error:

# xl migrate centos7cli xen1
Permission denied (publickey).
libxl: error: libxl_utils.c:430:libxl_read_exactly: file/stream
truncated reading banner from migration receiver stream
libxl: info: libxl_exec.c:118:libxl_report_child_exitstatus: migration
transport process [21286] exited with error status 255

It tells me, that the permission is denied, probably because root is not
allowed to log in in the other server? It is done via ssh?

Where can I configure this? In the past it was configured in the
/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp, but this does not exist/is depricated now.

Saving and restoring a vm is working between both systems, I also got it
working with allowing root to login via ssh and putting ssh-keys in the
.ssh. But is this really the only possibility to get it done?

There are some restrictions for ssh, no root-login, no password-login,
only key - I do not want to change this if possible.

Thanks a lot,
--

kind regards,

Thorolf