Re: [Xen-users] Xen failing to boot dom0

Hi,

1. Can you provide more info about the host machine? Are you booting Xen on a UEFI platform?

2. Can you confirm it's rightly built? I have no idea whether your built it correctly. However I always follow INSTALL , simply:
./configure
make world
make install