[Xen-users] Clarification on security advisory

> IMPACT
> ======
>
> Xen guests may be able to infer the contents of arbitrary host memory,
> including memory assigned to other guests.

So an exploit utilised within one Dom-U can then go on to exploit another
Dom-U. This is easy to read.

> Additionally, in general, attacks within a guest (from guest user to
> guest kernel) will be the same as on real hardware.  Consult your
> operating system provider for more information.

I really don't understand the meaning of this.
Does this mean that a Dom-U exploit can then go on to exploit the Dom-0 too?
A Dom-U exploit == a baremetal exploit?