Re: [Xen-users] Windows VM no longer boots

Yeah, I've been trying that... I've stripped it down to almost nothing, and flipped everything I can think of.

As far as an example config goes... I'm not finding much. Everything out there is so old re: windows VMs. I don't know why this would suddenly stop working unless there is some fundamental change to the configuration for hvm(s) or if I'm missing some component somewhere... but I cannot find what that would be. I've installed pretty much everything on the system that has to do with Xen and Qemu for x86/x86_64 architectures.

If you have working config that you can share, that would be helpful.

thanks.

Quoting Ian Tobin <itobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

Not sure if it helps but I have all these commented out

# Device Model to be used
#device_model = 'qemu-dm'
#device_model_override = 'qemu-xen-traditional'
#device_model_override = 'qemu-io'
#device_model_version = 'qemu-xen-traditional'

Failing that, take an example config and edit the bits you really need.

Thanks

Ian