Re: [Xen-users] Ubuntu 16.04 Failed after Xen Install

I am running it on Proliant DL380 Gen10. There is no error message it just keep on restarting.

If I install CentOS 7 as first OS will that be a best alternative?

Regards,

Chatila, Amelye | Software Developer

Mobile: +255 765 154 235 | Whatsapp Only: +255 653 258 608

Skype ID: amelye.chatila1

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:33 AM, Ulf Volmer <u.volmer@xxxxxx> wrote:
On 12.04.2018 07:47, Amelye Chatila wrote:

> I have installed Xen on Ubuntu 16.04 Server then after reboot the system
> can't go up again.
>
> I was following this tutorial Xen Tutorial
> <https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen>
>
> $ sudo apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64
>
> $ sudo reboot

difficult for the audience to help you without any information about
your hardware and without any error messages.

i remembered some issues with some chip sets and EFI systems on ubuntu
xen. but this is some time ago, currently i have no ubuntu with xen running.

best regards
Ulf