Re: [Xen-users] Xen on Debian Stretch on UEFI

Hi Ian,

Have a look at this thread on the xen-devel mailing list:
https://lists.xenproject.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2018-03/msg00522.html

To sum up you need to compile your own grub with the latest version
and do some chain loading (UEFI -> GRUB -> Xen) as it is not possible
to boot Xen directly from UEFI unfortunately.

Best,
J.