[Xen-users] Running PV-HVM on nestedhvm xen domu

Is this supported?  I am trying to do some testing and would like to be able to run a xen hypervisor as a HVM domu, but am using a driver domain for my network and the domu, when booted to the xen hypervisor fails to use the PV devices and thus has no network connectivity.  When I boot the domu to the kernel, without the xen hypervisor, it boots up and uses the PV devices.  Is this a known issue that the xen-platform-pci driver will fail if run under a nestedhvm running xen?  Running Xen 4.9.1 and Linux 4.15 kernel.