[Xen-users] Fwd: install issue xen-linux-system

I got stuck on the beginners guide at the section: Installing the Xen Project Software.  I get the following when entering "apt-get -P install xen-linux-system" - "E: Command Line option 'P' [from -P] is not understood in combination with the other options"

I tried "apt-get install xen-linux-system" as well with the following error: "E: Unable to locate package xen-linux-system"

any advice to resolve is greatly appreciated.

Thanks