Re: [Xen-users] xen gnttab problem

That's a good question I don't have answer for (the devs should answer this one). This page https://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7018590 even recommends 256 and it works for me fine, never observed a hang after setting it to this value. However the maximum gnttab I've seen was around 50-60, so 128 is probably enough. This of course depends on your usage, so it should be monitored and adjusted as needed. I think debian wanted to raise it to 64.

Tomas