RAM:  Gskill F4-3200C16D 2x 32 GB

Data: WD 2TB Gold Datacenter –

RAID-Controller: ARC – 1200

I also have started a test to run the Setup without Raid, there i get also couple of Problems...

The last month's i wasted so many time with different installations -.-

it would be cool if the Community will create a Discord Group etc. on IRC i don't have get a response, it seems like everybody is afk.

Regards,

Michael