[Xen-users] Connect to dom0 console from domU?

Is it possible to enable and share some tty serial device or pipe with a trusted domU VM?

/tl;dr

I have air-gapped my dom0 (PCI passthrough all NICs to untrusted domUs for networking, no netback/netfront for dom0).  Aka, the Qubes OS model.

I currently have a RPi connected to the serial header on the system for console of dom0.  It's on a non-routable dedicated network itself; however, I would like to get rid of this setup.

I do have a trusted and hardened management domU running sshd that I could use for this purpose.

Thanks!
-E