Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashes without logging lately on Debian Stretch with Xen 4.8

Hi Jean-Louis,

Thanks for sharing this info.

If I look at my set of servers then we also have CentOS 6 servers which used to crash after 3 or 4 weeks.
However with the 4.9.112-32.el6.x86_64 kernel and Xen 4.8.4-1.el6 it looks to be more stable with 65+ days of uptime on six servers running that particular setup.

I still think that the 4.8.4-pre Xen package for Debian is the stable version, so if you think of upgrading to 4.8.5-pre  I would not recommend it yet.

Best regards,

 Roalt Zijlstra
  Teamleader Infra & Deliverability

 roalt.zijlstra@xxxxxxxxxxx
 +31 342 423 262
 roalt.zijlstra
 https://www.webpower-group.com

Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Barcelona | Barneveld | Beijing | Chengdu | Guangzhou
Hamburg | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Stockholm