[Xen-users] Dom0 has no access to Video Memory, cant startx. Gentoo.

And Im not entirely sure where to start. Xorg just throws out a GL_out_of_memory error.

This does not happen when booting the system without xen.

I have tried with both the radeon and amdgpu (opensource) drivers.

The only half-way workaround was to delete my desktop background. But then, firefox shows up as a garbled mess of artifacts.

Or I could rebuild mesa to not even use the video card. But... Then I use so much of my system even browsing the web, there's nothing left for any DomU.