Re: [Xen-users] Dom0 crashes without logging lately on Debian Stretch with Xen 4.8

Hi Michael,

I am not sure about the status of Ubuntu and Xen.
My advise would be to downgrade you Xen version to the previous version and see if that is more stable. For Debian that worked, it is less secure, but crashing servers is not what you want. Maybe that an updated Xen will have stability fixes.

Best regards,

 Roalt Zijlstra
  Teamleader Infra & Deliverability

 roalt.zijlstra@xxxxxxxxxxx
 +31 342 423 262
 roalt.zijlstra
 https://www.webpower-group.com

Facebook Twitter Linkedin
Barcelona | Barneveld | Beijing | Chengdu | Guangzhou
Hamburg | Shanghai | Shenzhen | Stockholm