Re: [Xen-users] Xen performance on guest with LV/SSD very low.

It appears you are on Stretch with a self-built xen-4.11.
Can you clarify if you have used `make debball` and installed from a *.deb?

and check that no remnants of a distro install are still present:
>dpkg -l | grep -P '^ii|^hi' | grep -P 'qemu|xen'

thanks,
PryMar56
##xen-packaging on Freenode IRC