Re: [Xen-users] Can't get xenconsole to work -- hangs with no output

How about using VNC?

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 4:15 AM Rich Wales <richw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2018-12-27 18:37, Andy Smith wrote:

what you have is a HVM guest so the console inside the guest is ttyS0. Unless your guest has been configured to log to ttyS0 and present a login prompt on ttyS0, you aren't going to see anything or get any response when you type things.

But I have no control over how the guest is configured, because I am running an Ubuntu installation CD-ROM image (which I cannot change in any way).  What do I need to use in my domU configuration file in order for me to be able to interact with the console?
--
Rich Wales
richw@xxxxxxxxx